Saturday: 5 PM
Sunday: 8 AM, 11 AM, 5 PM
(Please call in advance to reserve your household’s seat at weekend Masses: 814.536-0117.)
Monday- Friday: 7 AM and 12:05 PM
Saturday: 8 AM
The obligation to attend Sunday Mass continues to be suspended due to the COVID19 pandemic. If you do not wish to come in person, please remember you may watch and pray along with our televised Proclaim Mass.
When you come to Mass in-person , please adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Everyone (over three years of age) must wear a mask and observe social distancing.
2. We have marked eighty “socially-distant” seating locations in the cathedral. Spouses and families living in the same household are invited to come to Mass and sit in one of these marked locations.
3. On weekends we are asking that you call the rectory in advance to let us know that you are coming, and we will reserve a spot for your family group. Please call 536-0117 or contact Father Jim at 934-9605. This last number accepts text and voice messages. You may also e-mail Father Jim at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Only those with advance reservation will have admission for weekend Masses. (No reservations are needed for daily Mass.) When any Saturday or Sunday Mass reaches safe occupancy limits, you will have first access to Mass the following Sunday. On weekends our ushers will help each individual or household group to find a seating location. Click here for more Detailed Instructions on Procedures in Church as We Reopen.
5. We will continue outdoor distribution of Holy Communion for those unable to attend Sunday Mass. The distribution will be 12:30-1 PM each Sunday in the parking lot of our Activities Center.
Our 11 AM Sunday Mass is televised each week. Please click here for web page with our most recent Sunday Mass.
Our Mass is broadastappears live each Sunday at 11 AM, on WATM ABC 23 in Johnstown and on Cornerstone TV Faith and Family Channel in Pittsburgh. It is then rebroadcast at 9 PM Sunday on Atlantic Broadband Public Access Channel 9 in Johnstown, and repeated on the Faith and Family Channel at 6 PM Wednesday and at 4 PM Thursday.