Saturday 5 PM
Sunday: 8 AM, 11 AM, 5 PM
(Please call in advance to reserve your household’s seat at weekend Masses: 814.536-0117.)
Monday – Friday: 7 AM and 12:05 PM
Saturday: 8 AM
Stations of the Cross:
3 PM Fridays thru Lent
The obligation to attend Sunday Mass continues to be suspended due to the COVID19 pandemic. When you come to Mass in-person , please adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Everyone (over three years of age) must wear a mask and observe social distancing.
2. We have marked eighty “socially-distant” seating locations in the cathedral. Individuals or couples or families living in the same household are invited to come to Mass and sit in one of these locations.
3. On weekends we ask that you call the rectory in advance to let us know that you are coming, and we will reserve a spot for your family group. Please call 536-0117 or contact Father Jim at 934-9605. This last number accepts text and voice messages. You may also e-mail Father Jim at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Only those with advance reservation will have admission for weekend Masses. (No reservations are needed for daily Mass.) When any Saturday or Sunday Mass reaches safe occupancy limits, you will have first access to Mass the following Sunday. On weekends our ushers will help each individual or household group find a seating location. Click here for more Detailed Instructions on Procedures in Church as We Reopen.
5. We continue outdoor distribution of Holy Communion for those unable to attend Sunday Mass. The distribution is each Sunday afternoon from 12:30 to 1 PM in the parking lot of our Activities Center.
Our Sunday Proclaim TV Mass is broadcast each week. Please click here for web page showing our most recent Sunday Mass.
Our Mass appears live each Sunday at 11 AM, on WATM ABC 23 in Johnstown and on Cornerstone TV Faith and Family Channel in Pittsburgh. It is then rebroadcast at 9 PM Sunday on Atlantic Broadband Public Access Channel 9 in Johnstown, and repeated on the Faith and Family Channel at 6 PM Wednesday and at 4 PM Thursday.